Tridon (hereinafter referred to as “The Service Provider”)
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARKS
All material found in the pages of this Website is protected under the copyright laws of Canada and of other countries.
Certain names, words, titles, phrases, logos, icons, graphics or designs in the pages of this Website may constitute trade names, trademarks or service marks of The Service Provider or its affiliated entities, or the use of which may have been licensed to them. The display of trademarks, trade names or service marks on pages at this Website does not imply that a license of any kind has been granted to anyone else.
Any unauthorized downloading, re-transmission, republication or other copying or modification of material posted on this Website, including trademarks, trade names and service marks, may violate federal, common or civil law trade-mark law and copyright law, and may result in legal action.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
The information and material contained in this Website are believed to be accurate and complete at the time of their posting. Although The Service Provider attempts to ensure that all information and material remain current and accurate, The Service Provider does not warrant their accuracy, completeness and currency at all times.
No warranty of any kind, implied, express or statutory, including but not limited to warranties as to non-infringement of intellectual property rights or third party rights, title, latent defects, uninterrupted service, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and freedom from computer viruses, is given in conjunction with the information, materials and software algorithms.
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
In no event will The Service Provider be liable for any damages, including without limitation, direct or indirect, special, incidental, moral or consequential damages, loss of profits, opportunities or information or for expenses arising in connection with this website, with any software algorithms available thereon nor with any hyperlinked website or for use thereof or inability to use by interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or line or system failure, even if The Service Provider is advised of the possibility of such damages, losses or expenses. Software algorithms made available and hyperlinks to other internet resources are at your own risk. The content, accuracy, opinions expressed, and other links provided by these software algorithms and resources are not investigated, verified, monitored, or endorsed by The Service Provider.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
The Service Provider does not control any third party website and is therefore not responsible for the content of any linked website or any link contained in a linked website. The Service Provider provides such links only as a convenience and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement, investigation or verification by The Service Provider of the linked website or information contained therein.
The Internet is not yet a fully secure medium, and therefore confidentiality and privacy cannot be ensured. The Service Provider will not be liable for any damages resulting from the loss or transmission of confidential or personal information.
Agreements and Policies
***please note that a PDF reader (ie Adobe Acrobat Reader) will be required to view the following documents.
Third Party Device and Support Disclaimer
MoradNET is a direct connect service from The Service Provider. Routers or Modems are not provided or required to use this service.
- For WiFi and internal networking functionality, customers are responsible to provide their own router during the installation. The router, any other internal equipment and software is owned and operated by the customer so that they can customize, maintain, upgrade, or personalize user settings/password credentials to secure their internal network and privacy.
- The customer is solely responsible for requesting support for Third Party Devices and Accounts from their respective companies or authorized service representative. They are independently owned and managed by and are restricted under their own individual user policies; therefore we cannot communicate with these companies on the customers behalf.
- Data loss, corrupted data, lost credentials, hardware repair, recovery inquiries and concerns relating to the policies of these companies are not within The Service Provider’s scope of service.
- Customers are strongly urged to contact the respective manufacturers, vendors or authorized service representative for more direct and informative solutions to their product or service related concerns, eg:(ITunes: Apple, Gmail: Google, Hotmail/ Outlook/ Skype/ XBox: Microsoft, Netflix Videos: Netflix, PSN/ PS4: Sony/ Playstation etc.)
- The Service Provider is unable to service/ repair appliances, televisions, printers, personal computers, game consoles, cameras or other proprietary accessories and devices that are otherwise not a part of the The Service Provider’s services. Customers must contact the manufacturers, vendors, or authorized service representative directly, as they will be able to provide more accurate troubleshooting details and concerns about voiding any warranties that may be available for these items.